In the past year my passion for food has risen to the forefront of my day to day life. I have come to realize the power of food to create memories and traditions. The "mess ups" provide opportunity to laugh while the good ones are wonderful to share.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes......


Cameron has always been a good eater. There have been a few things here and there that he hasn't really enjoyed, but over all he will eat anything.
This morning I got to enjoy having breakfast with him, it was just him and me. Reagan and Daddy were sleeping in. Cameron requested cinnamon toast. I asked him if he would like a banana with it. He said sure!
I got ready to serve him his toast with a side of banana. Then he told me he would like it sliced on top. I thought, sure why not?
I was surprised on how delicious it was! Plus, it added some extra nutrition to the cinnamon toast!
So here is Cameron's recipe that we have named....Banana Deliciousness with Cinnamon Toast!

Toast your choice of bread. Spread some butter and sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar. Then slice a half of banana and layer it on the bread. (This does make the bread quite heavy, so it is easier to eat if you cut it in half!) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cam - we've got a budding Iron Chef in the family ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your adventures in the kitchen and what you think of mine...share away!